Tutorial: Getting Arduino Data to a Web Page

from Tutorial: Getting Arduino Data to a Web Page

by Kelly

FTP8K4NI5WCS0QT MEDIUM


Check out this super handy tutorial from dkschottt on instructables!



Being new to Arduino I was a bit overwhelmed by the different ways to do things. So this is what I came up with!


I am using an Arduino UNO R3 clone but the connections I believe are the same for most Arduino’s or can be easily modified for your particular model. This project is the beginning of a UROV that I am building from the ground up and this is my first attempt to work with Arduino. I do not want to turn my UNO into a webserver if I can avoid it because of the shortage of memory and this project is just a few of the sensors that I want to use for my project. I am going to start out by using the premise that my project will eventually use RS485 to communicate serially from my UNO to the PC via a tether.



Read more.



Comments