The IoT for the Rest of Us - I Can Do It All by Myself! | @ThingsExpo #IoT #M2M #API

from The IoT for the Rest of Us - I Can Do It All by Myself! | @ThingsExpo #IoT #M2M #API
Today is another exciting day as an Evangelist to a Big Data company, because I love me some data and I love making it accessible to everyone. I got it in my head that I wanted to take my other “how to”, start to finish, make it easy for everyone approach to analytics, and build something that would do the same for people interested in IoT. So I went ahead and started on my IoT journey today in the way I figured it was best. I bought a bunch of sensors and components and a Raspberry Pi (R-Pi) 3, yes I am turning into a hipster nerd. I had asked around to some folks I knew were doing cool R-Pi projects and they all said that it was relatively easy to get into and get going.

read more

Comments