Halloween Pumpkin Light Tutorial #piday #raspberrypi @Raspberry_Pi #ElectronicHalloween

from Halloween Pumpkin Light Tutorial #piday #raspberrypi @Raspberry_Pi #ElectronicHalloween
by Zay

adafruit_halloween2016_blog-6

via RaspberryPi.org

While browsing the Halloween section of my local supermarket, I stumbled across this adorable pumpkin light for £2. Given the fact I had a £2 coin in my pocket and an itching for a Halloween hack project, it came home with me at once. You’ll see, if you look hard enough, the small orange LED within the plastic shell. Controlled by a switch beneath, the light was less than impressive once illuminated.  And so the hack seed was planted.

Read more


2358Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!

Comments