Radicondoli from Marco Sgarbi’s Vantage Point #celebratephotography

from Radicondoli from Marco Sgarbi’s Vantage Point #celebratephotography
by Stephanie

NewImage

These images by Marco Sgarbi makes us feel like a child reading a fairytale of an idyllic land that’s tangible only in the moments between wakefulness and slumber. From design you trust:

“I was born in Italy in 1967 and for the last 20 years, I’ve been spending my life between Italy and France. With this international culture, and after travelling around the world my photographs, like me, seek to capture a moment, an emotion while combining the rigor of this art. I am in particular interested on travel and wedding photography, I use mostly digital reflex cameras but I always bring with me one of my medium format cameras such as Hasselblad and Mamiya.”

Read more and see more from Marco Sgarbi here and on Flickr

NewImage


Photofooter

We #celebratephotography here at Adafruit every Saturday. From photographers of all levels to projects you have made or those that inspire you to make, we’re on it! Got a tip? Well, send it in!

If you’re interested in making your own project and need some gear, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to check out our Raspberry Pi accessories and our DIY cameras.

Comments