[session] True Sensor #IoT Connection | @ThingsExpo @Neo4j #M2M #Sensors

from [session] True Sensor #IoT Connection | @ThingsExpo @Neo4j #M2M #Sensors
I'm a lonely sensor. I spend all day telling the world how I'm feeling, but none of the other sensors seem to care. I want to be connected. I want to build relationships with other sensors to be more useful for my human. I want my human to understand that when my friends next door are too hot for a while, I'll soon be flaming. And when all my friends go outside without me, I may be left behind. Don't just log my data; use the relationship graph. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Ryan Boyd, Engineer and Head of Developer Relations at Neo4j, will help attendees understand the dependencies and figure out the root cause of the failures.

read more

Comments