This Magic Mirror Includes a Stylist #piday #raspberrypi @Raspberry_Pi

from This Magic Mirror Includes a Stylist #piday #raspberrypi @Raspberry_Pi
by Stephanie

Magic Mirror w stylist Hackster io

This mirror is a little bit Clueless and a little bit Harry Potter and we dig it. From Fedor Bobylev on Hackster.io:

Hello everyone.

I’ve been following magic mirror projects and wanted to build one myself for quite some time. This past summer I decided to make my own version of this mirror. I had couple of my friends help me do it.

Here’s what makes our mirror little different:

– Helps you pick clothes

– Can record videos

– Voice controlled

– or Smartphone controled

– custom software, developed slowly over couple of months

Read more here and here


2358Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!

Comments