Car Kit with Raspberry Pi 2 #piday #raspberrypi @Raspberry_Pi

from Car Kit with Raspberry Pi 2 #piday #raspberrypi @Raspberry_Pi
by Stephanie

NewImage

From Danail Mandrov on hackster.io:

When I bought my new car, at the beginning of the year, the car salesman told me that car kit costs about 1000$, excluding front, rear camera and etc.

At this moment I made the car kit: my Raspberry Pi 2 connects to the phone via Bluetooth, plays music from a specific folder and if someone calls me (I already put automatic answer on Bluetooth), I make a phone call.

Read more


2358Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!

Comments