Mad Max Holiday Project #piday #raspberrypi @Raspberry_Pi

from Mad Max Holiday Project #piday #raspberrypi @Raspberry_Pi
by Stephanie

From Roger Ngo on vimeo:

Well, here it is!!! This is my 2016 Christmas Lighting project. Same as last year, I used a Raspberry Pi and SSR to drive 7 channels of lights and 1 channel off a main. I definitely chose the wrong song this year with Mad Max. Super difficult to sync up with. I initially wanted to write a high-pass filter to grab all the beats but it turned out really bad so I decided to just procedurally write all the Python code again. Enjoy the 6 minutes of choreography!

Read more


2358Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!

Comments