Pireplace, The Raspberry Pi Fireplace Video Looper #piday #raspberrypi @Raspberry_Pi

from Pireplace, The Raspberry Pi Fireplace Video Looper #piday #raspberrypi @Raspberry_Pi
by Stephanie

NewImage

From OSH Lab via raspberry pi pod:

I live in Texas. Most of the year, we have no use for a fireplace as temperatures frequently get over 100 degrees Fahrenheit. However, I have always enjoyed having a fireplace going for ambiance. One day I was sitting in my living room and noticed that the fireplace was about the same size as an old TV I had lying around. After a few quick measurements, the ecstatic feeling of all the measurements being perfect, and a little bit of work, I had a virtual fireplace crackling away powered by a Raspberry Pi. So I thought I would share how to make your own.

Read more


2358Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!

Comments