Adventures into modding the PiGRRL 2 Kit #piday #raspberrypi @Raspberry_Pi

from Adventures into modding the PiGRRL 2 Kit #piday #raspberrypi @Raspberry_Pi
by Jessica

NewImage

Nice PiGRRL mods! Via Facelesstech

tl;dr
Come with me on a journey into making a pigrrl 2 kit. This isn’t absolute guide more of what I’ve learned and any info to help other people on the same journey

Intro

The last real video game I played was time splitter 2 on the gamecube, Since then I kinda fallen out of love with games. I really like the older games like the NES, SNES, N64 and the Gameboy games too. I wanted a way that I could easily play my old favorites and to be portable to boot. I started looking at converting an original gameboy (Gameboy Zero) but I hated how everything was hot glued down and messy so after a bit more searching I found the Pigrrl 2 project.

After a bit of searching I found quite a few mods that could be done to the pigrrl 2. I thought I would see if I could find any further mods and tie all the other mods together into this blog post. Without further ado let’s get into what I’ve found

Mods

As I was looking around and researching the pigrrl I wanted to see if there were any improvement people had made or any that I could add.

Read more.


3055 06Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!e!

Comments