Brand New Old Radio @Raspberry_Pi #piday #raspberrypi

from Brand New Old Radio @Raspberry_Pi #piday #raspberrypi
by Kelly

Wonderful build + tutorial from instructables user sacha88.

I am happy to present you this instructable to build an old-looking wifi radio.

Usually, makers change the inside of an old radio to put a Raspberry Pi or other things in order to modernize the sound but I was not able to find a broken cheap one that suited me. So I decided to design an old radio by myself. I was mainly inspired by this example for the electronic part and the script.

What to expect! This webradio plays radio flow from the internet with a very limited interface. A 5-position selector, a volume nob and a little switch to double the radio selection. To make it more fun, each position of the selector lights up a LED.

It’s time to make it! 🙂

Read more.

Comments