Stairway To Lights #piday #raspberrypi @Raspberry_Pi

from Stairway To Lights #piday #raspberrypi @Raspberry_Pi
by Stephanie

Stairway To Lights Hackster io

From Éric Sylvestre on Hackster.io:

I’ve seen few years ago someone who put lights in his stairway and I found it very beautiful. If it was all “esthetic” at first, I realized it could also be very useful since we often have to carry things between floors and we don’t always have a hand free to open/close light.

So when I won a free Raspberry PI 2 at office’s Christmas party, I decided it would be my first project with it.

Even if I know it could be all done by using only electronic skills, I wanted to start with something I’m able to do (coding) and learn basic electronic on top of it.

Read more and see more on GitHub


3055 06Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!

Comments