TV Time Machine #piday #raspberrypi @Raspberry_Pi

from TV Time Machine #piday #raspberrypi @Raspberry_Pi
by Zay

via Hackster.io

I was always fascinated by black & white TV’s but finding one in good conditions is both hard and very expensive. That’s when I decided to build my own TV.

While this is not the “real deal”, building it was a blast. I joined a local Maker community (Snohomish County Makers in Everett, WA) and they helped me with the wooden cabinet building part.

Electronics here are the easiest part, this is basically a Raspberry Pi 2 playing videos in an infinite loop from a flashdrive, a monitor and a PC speaker.

Read a full description here


3055 06Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!

Comments