Raspberry Pi Candy Dispenser #piday #raspberrypi @Raspberry_Pi

from Raspberry Pi Candy Dispenser #piday #raspberrypi @Raspberry_Pi
by Stephanie

From Arduino “having11” Guy on Hackster.io:

The aim of this project was to improve on my previous candy dispenser by making a new one that is more interactive and aesthetically pleasing.

In early May I published a project documenting my building and usage of a candy dispenser that I had built as part of being a beta tester for the Google AIY Projects Kit. It was well received, garnering about 3 thousand views in just 2 weeks, and 4 articles being written on it.

Overall, it was a worthwhile and successful project, but I wasn’t satisfied. The Maker Community can be summed up with this saying: “Have an idea, create the product, and innovate on it.” I decided that a basic box with limited functionality was nowhere near as exciting as it needed to be. So I set out to build a better, smarter, and more connected machine. This time it would be a lot easier, as I had just finished building a new CNC router (the MillRight CNC M3 kit), which would enable me to create much more precise parts with a higher degree of aesthetics and accuracy, rather than using a jigsaw.

Read more and see more from Arduino Guy Projects and More! on YouTube


3055 06Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!

Comments