3D Printer Monitor 3D Printer Host with Feather HUZZAH and Raspberry Pi #piday #raspberrypi @Raspberry_Pi

from 3D Printer Monitor 3D Printer Host with Feather HUZZAH and Raspberry Pi #piday #raspberrypi @Raspberry_Pi
by Stephanie

NewImage

From Miles Nash:

When I start a 3D print I don’t sit around waiting for it to finish so I can start another one, I get up and do something more productive. This though, can sometimes lead to problems like me forgetting whether or not my printer is currently printing or wondering how much time it will be until I can start another print. The desire to be able to remotely monitor my print led me to OctoPrint, a program which when loaded onto a raspberry pi and connected to a 3D printer lets the printer be controlled and monitored from a website. Though this helped, I wasn’t a fan of having to pull out my phone every time I was curious of my 3D printer’s state. So, I made it even easier for myself to check on my printer by creating what I call 3D Printer Host.

Read more


3055 06Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!

Comments