Welcome to Tiny Mega Land: The Place Where Drawings Come to Life! #CircuitPlayground

from Welcome to Tiny Mega Land: The Place Where Drawings Come to Life! #CircuitPlayground
by Stephanie

AH this project is so fun… but the video! The video got us pumped! From 8bitsandabyte on Hackster.io:

I’ve always wanted my drawings to come to life, so I made it happen using Processing, Adafruit’s Circuit Playground, an old LCD monitor and a snow globe.

The first step is transferring drawings from a piece of paper to the computer. I simply take a picture with my webcam.

Next, the drawing needs to be usable. With Processing, I analyse the image and turn all the pixels into either black or white. All the white pixels are made transparent, while all the black pixels remain. This turns the drawing into a usable digital version, like this cute little monster.

Read more and see more on YouTube

Comments