Hallowing Cyclops Skull

from Hallowing Cyclops Skull
by Takara

via Littlefiver on Thingiverse

Just in time for Halloween!

Anyways, using the Adafruit “Lens” cover I had printed, I remix the cyclops skull from I-see-3D to be glued on top with the lens attached. There is also a cut out for the light sensor. I painted this PLA print with acrylic paint (a first for me), and sealed it.

Happy Halloween.

Note: I am also using the Battery Case by DoctorWhich. Not sure why, but the lens doesn’t fit the “Lens” cover when using the battery case. (I didn’t try it with the Adafruit back) That is why I made the skull to fit the lens.

Read more!


Featured Adafruit Products!

Adafruit HalloWing M0 Express
Are you the kind of person who doesn’t like taking down the skeletons and spiders until after January? Well, we’ve got the development board for you. This is electronics at its most spooky! The Adafruit HalloWing is a skull-shaped ATSAMD21 board with a ton of extras built in to make for an adorable wearable, badge, development kit, or the engine for your next cosplay or prop.
Read more.


Comments