Movement Reactive Cyberpunk Corset with #NeoPixels and #CircuitPlaygroundExpress #3DPrinting #WearableWednesday

from Movement Reactive Cyberpunk Corset with #NeoPixels and #CircuitPlaygroundExpress #3DPrinting #WearableWednesday
by Stephanie



NewImage

Absolutely totally loving this wearable from Amie D.D. on Hackster.io:

Dystopian Night City Cyberpunk 2020

There be dragons…well dragon 3D-printed spikes on fabric…close enough.

Dragon Con is my favorite cosplay fandom event I attend every year in Atlanta.

I like to set challenges for myself when I make new costumes, using something I already know and adding something new, everythings a remix.

I usually say I make everything with love… and few curse words.

Potion List: Using my Ultimaker S5 and a Circuit Playground Express from Adafruit mixed with some Neopixels, I was able to program the LEDs to light-up with movement.

Read more


Flora breadboard is Every Wednesday is Wearable Wednesday here at Adafruit! We’re bringing you the blinkiest, most fashionable, innovative, and useful wearables from around the web and in our own original projects featuring our wearable Arduino-compatible platform, FLORA. Be sure to post up your wearables projects in the forums or send us a link and you might be featured here on Wearable Wednesday!

Comments