rCrumbl, the Ultimate Raspberry Pi Smartphone #piday #raspberrypi @Raspberry_Pi

from rCrumbl, the Ultimate Raspberry Pi Smartphone #piday #raspberrypi @Raspberry_Pi
by Stephanie

NewImage

Great project from Steward’s Notes via Hackaday:

About a year ago I set out to create a functional smartphone from a Raspberry Pi. Its been a fun adventure. I began this project with only a moderate amount of experience in working with electronics, and I’ve come a long way since that time. I am by no means the first person to create a raspberry pi phone there are one or two people who I am certain have come before me. In order to claim some sort of title for the work that I would be doing, I decided that I would attempt to create the smallest form factor phone possible given my knowledge and experience. This alone became quite the challege, but in the process I learned a great deal about product design, CAD, and 3D printing.

Read more



3055 06Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!

Comments