Adjustable 60 WS2812 LED Ring #3DPrinting #3DThursday

from Adjustable 60 WS2812 LED Ring #3DPrinting #3DThursday
by Jessie Mae

Cff1a20d49b7c4049b8fccc2cf3ed3a4 preview featured 1

247generator shared this project on Thingiverse!

Got a set of 4 quarters (15 LEDs each) of a circle of WS2812 (did not see any WS2812B at the time) LEDs off fleaBay and wanted a circular frame to hold them together. I whipped this up from scratch in OpenSCAD because I know just enough to fumble my way to somewhat working code. I cut out a square space at the back so that they can be soldered up without it interfering with them sitting flat. I have created a clock face and I’m controlling the LEDs with an Arduino Nano, but getting them into a circular ring was the first step, and may be all you need.

See more!

Comments