Fortnite Battle Hound Mask #3Dprinting #3Dthursday

from Fortnite Battle Hound Mask #3Dprinting #3Dthursday
by Jessie Mae

5173bd83ed60ad6faa6237b5f63c467d preview featured

nestechs shared this project on Thingiverse!

Sorry, I thought i had this posted. This is the awesome 3d file that Jace1969 posted but I split it into 4 pieces. I printed this on my CR-10s and only had to use supports for piece 1. The other parts had some dripping on the inside I had to snip off but it was better than printing a bunch of supports. In the end, I did add foam on the inside so it would fit my head correctly. Helmet looks awesome!

See more!


649-1
Every Thursday is #3dthursday here at Adafruit! The DIY 3D printing community has passion and dedication for making solid objects from digital models. Recently, we have noticed electronics projects integrated with 3D printed enclosures, brackets, and sculptures, so each Thursday we celebrate and highlight these bold pioneers!

Have you considered building a 3D project around an Arduino or other microcontroller? How about printing a bracket to mount your Raspberry Pi to the back of your HD monitor? And don’t forget the countless LED projects that are possible when you are modeling your projects in 3D!

Comments