NEW GUIDE: DS3502 I2C Digital Potentiometer #AdafruitLearningSystem #Adafruit @Adafruit

from NEW GUIDE: DS3502 I2C Digital Potentiometer #AdafruitLearningSystem #Adafruit @Adafruit
by Mike Barela

https://learn.adafruit.com/ds3502-i2c-potentiometer

A new guide in the Adafruit Learning System: Adafruit DS3502 I2C Digital Potentiometer

If you’re a person like me that gets exhausted turning knobs all day, the DS3502 is just the ticket to calm all your knob-turning related troubles. Instead of having to turn knobs with your HANDS like an ANIMAL, the DS3502 I2C Digital Potentiometer allows you to let your microcontroller adjust the resistance for you! Now you can free your hands to spin your fidget spinner or or eat a slice of pizza while you’re on the phone. Talking over an I2C bus, your Arduino, CircuitPython board, or Python powered computer can talk to the DS3502 and tell it to vary its resistance at your beck and call.

See this new guide now > > >

adafruit_products_4286-04.jpg

Comments