Logitech C270 camera holder on tripod adapter #3DThursday #3DPrinting

from Logitech C270 camera holder on tripod adapter #3DThursday #3DPrinting
by Ben

Featured preview IMG 20191117 122233

Shared by HD_Creator on Thingiverse:

I had a clear idea on how I wanted to position my C270 camera in front of my Prusa i3 Mk3S. It had to be a fold-able tripod, but with a flexible arm between tripod and camera. I could not find anything on Thingiverse that would have met my expectations completely, so I decided to design an adapter piece that connects two very nice existing design.

Download the files and learn more


649-1
Every Thursday is #3dthursday here at Adafruit! The DIY 3D printing community has passion and dedication for making solid objects from digital models. Recently, we have noticed electronics projects integrated with 3D printed enclosures, brackets, and sculptures, so each Thursday we celebrate and highlight these bold pioneers!

Have you considered building a 3D project around an Arduino or other microcontroller? How about printing a bracket to mount your Raspberry Pi to the back of your HD monitor? And don’t forget the countless LED projects that are possible when you are modeling your projects in 3D!

Comments