Adafruit is not just a business we are a family and we are happy to provide PPE to keep our family safe!  

from Adafruit is not just a business we are a family and we are happy to provide PPE to keep our family safe!  
by Abby

Adafruit Holiday Group Photo 2019 Final 1A ORIG

Adafruit is not just a business we are a family and we are happy to provide PPE to keep our family safe!

Here are some photos team members have shared with a little blurb on how these PPE items have helped after receiving there Adafruit PPE shipments.


 

I was using a bandana until Adafruit provided me with this K95. It feels much more reliable and also I feel less like a bank robber. It’s great!

 

Grateful to receive this mask. It’s becoming a new norm for most of us. It’s definitely saving lives. Let’s continue wearing them and keep each other safe.

 

Part of the new “normal” is getting ready and not daring to leave the house without your mask out of fear you will bring home COVID 19 

 

My partner and I have been making good use of our new thermometer! Until testing is widely available, it’s comforting to be able to check for fever!

 

In Fab we stay connected through video chats and stay protected with our KN95 Filtering Face Mask.

 

 Here I am using the KN95 Face Mask while making a run to the supermarket. I know that in this time of need we must protect ourselves and this PPE item has helped me, especially when I need to make store runs.

Comments