Make a Binary Watch! #WearableWednesday #3DPrinting

from Make a Binary Watch! #WearableWednesday #3DPrinting
by Stephanie

FKGISR3K9G9STYT LARGE

Slick build from APTechnologies on Instructables:

I recently got introduced to the concept of binary watches and started doing some research to see if I could build one for myself. However, I was unable to find an existing design that was both functional and stylish at the same time. So, I decided to create my own design completely from scratch!

Read more


Flora breadboard is Every Wednesday is Wearable Wednesday here at Adafruit! We’re bringing you the blinkiest, most fashionable, innovative, and useful wearables from around the web and in our own original projects featuring our wearable Arduino-compatible platform, FLORA. Be sure to post up your wearables projects in the forums or send us a link and you might be featured here on Wearable Wednesday!

Comments