A 3D printed lithophane light box #3Dthursday #3Dprinting

from A 3D printed lithophane light box #3Dthursday #3Dprinting
by Anne Barela

Here’s a 3D printed lithophane light box posted on the Facelesstech blog:

So I’ve been experimenting with different 3d printing techniques. I’ve always been intrigued with Lithophane. I normally use Freecad to design all my 3d models so I went looking to see if there was away to use it make Lithophane models from photos. Lucky for me I found this workbench addon.

I have been watching Tiger King, There is one standout line that perfectly sums up the current situation “I’m never going to financially recover from this” So I picked this for my Lithophane lightbox. I did a quick Google search for the screen shot from the show with the subtitles.

See the blog for all the details and see the video below.

Comments