Phillips Hue Globe Diffuser #3DThursday #3DPrinting

from Phillips Hue Globe Diffuser #3DThursday #3DPrinting
by Pedro

ApatheticEnthusiasts shares:

I liked the design from the Philips Hue bulb shade, but I found the top to be unnecessarily complicated and difficult to print. So I decided to replace it with a simple solid globe. I noticed the bulb shade was remixed from the Sensor Sphere Box, so I downloaded those files and opened the f3d file. I was pleasantly surprised that the CAD files contained a solid version of the sphere, so I saved that as an stl and printed it as is.

download the files on: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4540197


649-1
Every Thursday is #3dthursday here at Adafruit! The DIY 3D printing community has passion and dedication for making solid objects from digital models. Recently, we have noticed electronics projects integrated with 3D printed enclosures, brackets, and sculptures, so each Thursday we celebrate and highlight these bold pioneers!

Have you considered building a 3D project around an Arduino or other microcontroller? How about printing a bracket to mount your Raspberry Pi to the back of your HD monitor? And don’t forget the countless LED projects that are possible when you are modeling your projects in 3D!

Comments