Using Amazon Echo to start your car #piday #raspberrypi @Raspberry_Pi

from Using Amazon Echo to start your car #piday #raspberrypi @Raspberry_Pi
by Jessica

By Sajin George on hackster.io

Using your voice to control everything has always been very interesting. With my shiny new echo I could connect all the usual “connected home” devices, but I really wanted the echo to keep my car warm and toasty on a winter morning. In this instructable we are going to make the Amazon Echo start any car. We will do this by programming a Raspberry pi zero to act like a Belkin Wemo switch, named My Car. You can then ask “Alexa turn ON my car”.

See the tutorial here.


2358Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!

Comments