Christoffer Relander’s Puts Landscapes in Jars in Jarred & Displaced #celebratephotography

from Christoffer Relander’s Puts Landscapes in Jars in Jarred & Displaced #celebratephotography
by Stephanie

Clever project by Christoffer Relander from Anders Lönnfeldt on vimeo via ISO 1200:

For a year now photographer Christoffer Relander has been working on a new series of analog multiple exposures. This video is an introduction to his ongoing project Jarred & Displaced.

_

“In this project I have realized a childish dream. I play with the idea of being an ambitious collector; conserving my environments into a large personal collection. Most landscapes are from where I grew up, on the countryside in the south of Finland, where my roots still lie. Separation anxiety to my childhood is simply what absorbed me into this project.

See more on vimeo and from Christoffer Relander and check out DIY Photography’s write up discussing double exposures


Photofooter

We #celebratephotography here at Adafruit every Saturday. From photographers of all levels to projects you have made or those that inspire you to make, we’re on it! Got a tip? Well, send it in!

If you’re interested in making your own project and need some gear, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to check out our Raspberry Pi accessories and our DIY cameras.

Comments