The Blogger Brothers’ Complete Guide to Enabling Speech Recognition on a Raspberry Pi 3 in NodeJS #piday #raspberrypi @Raspberry_Pi

from The Blogger Brothers’ Complete Guide to Enabling Speech Recognition on a Raspberry Pi 3 in NodeJS #piday #raspberrypi @Raspberry_Pi
by Stephanie

NewImage

Thanks to Matthew for sending us this tip! Matthew writes:

I saw you did an article on speech recognition. I’ve got a much simpler way of doing it, using Google Speech recognition. I documented it at the blog article I linked.

Also – there is a whole series of things I’ve started writing up that I’m using to teach a small club about PIs and programming.

It uses NodeJS. Note, I work for Google – but this has nothing to do with that. Its just an easy way to play.

Check out the article here!


3055 06Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!

Comments