Automatically Replenish Kitchen items with a DRS Enabled Smart Pantry @Raspberry_Pi #PiDay #Raspberrypi

from Automatically Replenish Kitchen items with a DRS Enabled Smart Pantry @Raspberry_Pi #PiDay #Raspberrypi
by Kelly

Cover iOyInRxWBd

Cool project-in-progress from Md. Khairul Alam up on Hackster.io.

Most of the times, when I want to cook something I find some cooking ingredient (onion, garlic, chili etc.) is running low. In some cases I buy wrong item such as garlic instead of onion. When I reach at my kitchen I observe that, I have a plenty of onion but no garlic. How will you feel in such a situation?

To get rid from such situation I built a Smart Pantry which can order automatically to replenish every ingredients of my pantry with Amazon DRS. Busy life, easy solution!!!

Here, I will show you how I made such hi-tech pantry and I hope you will able to reproduce it as your requirement.

Read more.


3055 06Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!

Comments