Cryptocurrency Ticker #3DPrinting #piday #raspberrypi @Raspberry_Pi

from Cryptocurrency Ticker #3DPrinting #piday #raspberrypi @Raspberry_Pi
by Ben

F33EYC9JI4U9MPO LARGE

Fun project to watch your favorite cryptocurrency rise and fall. Shared by 3DVince on Instructables:

I have decided to put together a tutorial for my crypto-ticker. DISCLAIMER: I am by no means a software or computer engineer (as will be evident when you view my code) so PLEASE make edits where you see fit! This project is written by a beginner, for beginners! All of my pictures show the finished product, not the build process, so I will try to make my language as descriptive as possible.

Description:

This project uses a Raspberry Pi Zero W and a 16×2 LCD display to show live prices of cryptocurrency from Cryptocompare’s API and 24-hour date/time.

Learn more!


3055 06Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!

Comments